Online users: 1
Today : 0
Yesterday : 0
Total : 16045
WCMMPS: World Congress on Management of Mental Health and Psychological Sciences
(WCMMPS, Iran, Mashhad www.wcmmps.ir 2017 April 28)
WCMMPS is looking to you, become a bigger part of the Psychological community by contributing to the conference. WCMMPS is looking for your experience and expertise in Management of Mental Health and Psychological Sciences . We are asking for you to share your time and talent to write a paper and / or give a presentation
Benefits of Authorship
• Expand your professional experience and influence by demonstrating subject matter knowledge and expertise to practitioners throughout the world.
• Connect with psychological experts in the worldwide to expand more learning opportunities.
• Be a conduit for discussion on further advancements in psychology and mental health.
• Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share.
• Your paper could be published in ISI Journals
Benefits of Being a Manuscript Reviewer
• Expand your Psychological knowledge by reviewing manuscripts and achieving prior awareness of the latest finding and practices coming to the psychology and mental health.
• Demonstrate your subject matter expertise to the organizers developing psychology and mental health sessions.
• Connect with other psychological and mental health experts in the worldwide to expand more learning opportunities
Professor dr. Roshan Lal , Editor in chief of INDIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE and Fculty Member of Department of Psychology, Panjab University, INDIA joined the WCMMPS Scientific Committee
Professor dr. James M. Stevenson , researcher of West Virginia University School of Medicine, Department of Behavioral Medicine & Psychiatry, USA joined the WCMMPS Scientific Committee
Professor dr. Nigel Turner , researcher of Center for Mental Health and Addiction and Fculty Member of Department of of Public Health, University of Toronto, Canada joined the WCMMPS Scientific Committee
Professor dr. Masood Zanganeh, Chief editor of International journal of mental health and addiction and Fculty Member of Department of of Public Health, University of Toronto, Canada joined the WCMMPS Scientific Committee
The National Association of Psychological Science (NAPS) has been established in 2010. This is an endeavour for the development, representation and advancement of different areas of psychology as a science
The University of Georgia, a land-grant and sea-grant university with statewide commitments and responsibilities, is the state's oldest, most comprehensive, and most diversified institution of higher education
Secretariat of the World Congress on Management of Mental Health and Psychological Sciences (WCMMPS) was launched. Researchers are able to register, submit and follow-up their own articles using conference registration system